|Filming Location||Jalapão, Brazil|
|Season Run||March 22nd, 2016|
Survivor: Cagayan is the third season of CraveTheSun's fan fiction series.
- Hidden Immunity Idols will be hidden at each camp. Castaways may use them to negate votes all the way up until the final five.
- One Returning Player Per Tribe as in two former contestants returned to compete in this season, in order to claim their prize.
|Castaway||Original Tribe||Swapped Tribe||Merged Tribe||Finish||Votes|
|Maimona Dilly, 62|
|Mercei||1st Voted Out|
|Wendy Parkers, 28|
|Mercei||2nd Voted Out|
|Dickson Aburto, 59|
|Tongo||3rd Voted Out|
|Apple Terron, 35|
|Tongo||4th Voted Out|
|Ophelia Jones, 19|
|Tongo||Tongo||5th Voted Out|
|Leslie Fitch, 20|
San Diego, CA
|Mercei||Mercei||6th Voted Out|
|Emily Walter, 22|
|Tongo||Mercei||Fechina||7th Voted Out|
|Qui-Lu Donghai, 23|
South Africa - 2nd
|Zahra Lee, 53|
|Faithful Rain, 32|
Chula Vista, CA
Cagayan - 2nd
|Destiny Cage, 21|
|Stanford Reyes, 34|
|Ricardo Paz, 29|
Santa Ana, CA
|Tyler Lapsy, 27|
Las Vegas, NV
|Jason Tucksin, 40|
|Athaulah Bakh, 56|
Episode 01: Predictable Game
- The contestants are shocked to see Faithful and Qui-Lu return.
- Tongo welcomes Qui-Lu as the leader, and listen to his guidance to create a camp.
- Tyler's laziness was notices by Ricardo and Dickson.
- Ophelia, Emily and Apple agree to watch each others backs.
- Zahra feels rather useless around camp.
- Mercei don't particularly welcome Faithful as a member of their tribe.
- Leslie suggests to the tribe that Faithful should go home first.
- Leslie makes a guy's alliance with Stanford and Jason, much to Jason's dismay.
- Destiny gets a terrible sunburn, due to being an albino, and having sensitive skin.
- Maimona and Athaulah connect.
- Athaulah and Maimona agree to watch each other's back in the game.
- Faithful accuses Leslie of being a sinner and cries.
- Leslie is prominent on Faithful going home.
- Tongo wins immunity and win clues to the Hidden Immunity Idol.
- Tyler miraculously finds the idol within five minutes.
- Ophelia caught him in the act, and they agree to share the idol.
- The whole Mercei tribe sees Maimona as the weakest.
- Maimona feels particularly responsible for her tribe's loss.
- Leslie approaches Faithful and tells her she can stay if she votes for Maimona.
- Faithful tells Destiny of his idea, and they agree that Leslie isn't to be trusted.
- Wendy doesn't approve of Maimona's weakness.
- Wendy joins with the boys in targetting Maimona, agreeing they need strength.
- Athaulah feels sad about potentially sending his friend home.
- At Tribal Council, everyone considers strengths and vote for Maimona.
- Maimona votes for Leslie, and leaves the Game rather satisfied.
Episode 02: Praying for Mercei
- Athaulah regrets turning on his friend.
- The boys celebrate and decide that either Faithful or Destiny would leave next.
- Jason doesn't particularly approach of the way Leslie is playing the game.
- Wendy decides that it's best for her game to officially stick with the boys.
- Leslie and Stanford feel extremely confident in their position.
- Ophelia officially brings Tyler into her alliance with Apple and Emily.
- Emily is unsure if she is able to trust Tyler.
- Tyler tells them about their idol.
- Zahra feels like a lone wolf and doesn't know what to do.
- Qui-Lu approaches her and they agree to a final two deal and to target the girls.
- Dickson and Ricardo are getting overly annoyed with Tyler's lack of effort around camp.
- Tyler starts whining about the lack of glitter available to him.
- Tongo once again wins immunity.
- Destiny and Faithful know they're in danger, and decide to flip the tribe.
- They get Athaulah to create a solid threesome.
- Wendy feels like she has become the swing vote.
- The boys agree that Destiny needs to go for being annoying.
- Jason is becoming more and more annoyed with Leslie.
- Wendy won't give the girls who are targetting Leslie a firm answer.
- Jason realizes they need Leslie for strength.
- Jason talks to the girls and suggests taking out Wendy, which they agree to.
- At Tribal Council, Stanford and Leslie vote for Destiny.
- Wendy votes for Leslie.
- Everyone else voted for Wendy to go, who left the game extremely shocked.
Episode 03: Leslie's Revenge
- Leslie return to camp extremely pissed off at Jason.
- Leslie tells everyone that Jason is a traitor and needs to go home next.
- Stanford doesn't approve of the way Leslie is handling the situation.
- Destiny, Faithful and Athaulah go into the woods and celebrate their victory.
- Faithful accepts Athaulah and his religion.
- Jason appologizes to Stanford, who fully understood why he flipped.
- Qui-Lu and Zahra agree that the foursome alliance is rather strong.
- Qui-Lu recruits Ricardo and Dickson to fight their alliance.
- Apple is rather nervous over the fact that Ophelia is so close to everyone.
- Apple considers flipping on her alliance to take out Ophelia.
- Tyler becomes everyone cocky around camp, annoying Apple.
- Mercei finally wins immunity, and are granted a clue to the Hidden Immunity idol.
- Everyone goes crazy looking for the idol.
- Stanford finds the idol but decides it's best not to tell Leslie, and hides it.
- Apple approaches Dickson and Ricardo to target Ophelia.
- Dickson and Ricardo are't swaying and insist that Tyler needs to go over Ophelia.
- Ricardo mentions that they have four votes heading Tyler's way.
- Apple doesn't see flipping on Tyler to be much worth.
- Everyone begins to trust Ophelia.
- Qui-Lu and Zahra tell her that Tyler is their target.
- Ophelia, Tyler and Emily agree to play the idol to save Tyler from the vote.
- They agree that Dickson should go for being the oldest member of the tribe.
- Ophelia tells Apple of their plan prior to Tribal Council.
- At Tribal Council, the girls foursome vote for Dickson.
- The others vote for Tyler, however he plays his idol.
- Dickson leaves the game rather shocked with what happened.
Episode 04: Twisted Mind Set
- Ricardo realizes he's in some real shit.
- Qui-Lu, Zahra and Ricardo agree that they can't turn on each other.
- Tyler flaunts his victory to the losers.
- Ricardo confronts him and a fight insues between them.
- Apple wished she was able to take out Ophelia, due to seeing her as a threat.
- Ophelia agrees that Zahra should probably go home next.
- Apple doesn't like how Ophelia is calling the shots.
- Destiny and Jason talk and agree that he should join their threesome.
- Jason tells her how crazy Leslie is and that he'll probably flip.
- Faithful and Athaulah talks about their religions, and connect.
- Stanford feels like Leslie is making him look like a bad guy and wants to lose him.
- Leslie feels like he's on the complete bottom.
- Mercei's wins their second immunity challenge in a row.
- They agree that if they merge, they'll stick together as a force.
- Leslie plans on flipping on the Mercei's tribe.
- Ophelia and Ricardo although enemies become good friends.
- Ophelia promises to keep him safe for this round.
- Apple approaches the minority to flip the vote on Ophelia.
- Zahra, Qui-Lu and Ricardo tells Ophelia that Apple has been slandering her name.
- Emily confirms their suspicions that Apple wants her out.
- Tyler insists that Apple goes home, and everyon votes for her.
- At Tribal Council, everyone goes along with the plan and votes for Apple.
- Apple votes for Ophelia, and leaves the game dissapointed in herself.
Episode 05: Distributive Man
- Everyone returned to camp rather content with the vote.
- Zahra, Qui-Lu and Ricardo are grateful for surviving.
- Ophelia, Tyler and Emily agree that they need to stay three strong.
- Faithful and Athaulah establish themselves as a duo.
- Destiny takes note of their deal.
- A shocking tribe swap changes up the game completely.
- Leslie instantly approaches the old Tongo, in order to take out Jason.
- Jason and Athaulah worry that they might be in trouble.
- Ricardo doesn't really want to work with Tyler, but is.
- Emily is feeling good about her position.
- Faithful and Destiny agree that Stanford is not to be trusted.
- Stanford approaches them to stay Mercei strong, they agree.
- Ophelia suggests to Zahra, making a girls alliance.
- Zahra worries that Ophelia is becoming too powerful.
- The girls establish themselves as a majority.
- Stanford and Qui-Lu see this as extremely apparent.
- The new Mercei tribe wins immunity.
- Ophelia worries about the idol and suggest they split the vote.
- Destiny and Faithful agree with her plan.
- Qui-Lu approaches Zahra on flipping on Ophelia.
- Zahra is extremely willing to work with the boys.
- At Tribal Council, the girls split the votes between the guys.
- Zahra flips, and Ophelia leaves the game blindsided.
Episode 06: Lying To Yourself
- Destiny and Faithful feel betrayed by Zahra.
- Qui-Lu reassures Zahra that she made the right move in the game.
- Stanford feels like Qui-Lu is a threat to him.
- Faithful and Destiny think they might be able to sway Stanford.
- Tyler, Emily and Ricardo agree that Jason and Athaulah need to be split up.
- Leslie is glad to be included in their plan.
- Jason and Athaulah realize that they're in serious trouble.
- Ricardo is considering flipping on Emily and Tyler.
- Leslie and Ricardo connect over working out and girls.
- Emily and Tyler are extremely upset to see Ophelia is gone.
- The new Tongo wins immunity.
- Faithful is developing a serious injection and gets checked by doctors.
- Faithful and Destiny are relieved over their victory.
- Tyler, Emily, Ricardo and Leslie agree either Jason or Athaulah needs to go.
- Tyler and Emily think Athaulah is a waste of space.
- Ricardo and Leslie believe Jason is a huge threat and needs to go home.
- Leslie makes fun of the majorty infront of Tyler and Emily.
- Tyler and Emily are reconsidering their options.
- Athaulah and Emily talk and agree that Leslie is an asshole.
- They plan on voting four on Leslie.
- Leslie feels extremely confident walking into Tribal Council.
- At Tribal Council, the foursome all vote for Leslie, as the other two vote Jason.
- Leslie thows a tantrum before leaving the game.
Episode 07: Faithful Strategy
- Ricardo was extremely pissed to find out that everyone turned.
- Tyler, Emily, Jason and Athaulah establish themselves as an alliance.
- Jason and Athaulah are extremely grateful to be here.
- Ricardo wants to flip on his tribe.
- Qui-Lu and Zahra feel like they can trust Stanford.
- Destiny and Faithful are trying to sway Stanford.
- Stanford feels like he is in a very good position in the game.
- A merge shocks everyone.
- Ricardo instantly rats out the Mercei alliance to Tongo.
- Qui-Lu and Zahra talks to Ricardo about making plans.
- Athaulah reconnects with Faithful, and they agree to being the final two.
- Athaulah, Jason, Faithful and Destiny agree to sticking together.
- Stanford wins immunity.
- The new Mercei alliance is pratically nothing anymore.
- Stanford feels like he's without an ally and decides to join Qui-Lu.
- Tyler and Emily are in the middle and are unsure who to vote out.
- Qui-Lu, Zahra, Ricardo and Stanford agree to vote for Athaulah.
- Jason, Athaulah, Faithful and Destiny agree to vote for Ricardo.
- Tyler ad Emily refuse to tell anyone who they're voting.
- Emily gets extremely cocky and makes jokes about her power around camp.
- Faithful is annoyed and makes a truce with Qui-Lu to take out Emily.
- Faithful and Qui-Lu decide to not target each other.
- Jason and Athaulah feel uncomfortable about switching to Emily.
- Emily and Tyler agree to split their votes to make a tie.
- At Tribal Council, Emily and Tyler vote for Ricardo and Athaulah.
- Everyone else votes for Emily.
- She leaves the game entirely shocked.